Marion Heights Estates – Rental Details
The City of Marion is big enough to grow in and small enough to care. A bustling, energetic community of 1,250 proudly looking to the future with deep roots anchored in a rich heritage. If you would have to describe the City of Marion in one word, it would be friendly. Friendly citizens, friendly businesses, an all around friendly climate.
The natural beauty of the area’s wooded land, farmland, lakes, and streams is no secret and enjoyed by many year-round. The Marion Pond is famous for trophy-sized game fish as well as providing good catches of panfish. There are many top-notch trout streams and thousands of acres of public hunting within minutes of Marion. Whitetailed deer, turkey, grouse, geese, ducks, rabbits and squirrels are the most plentiful game available.
The City of Marion has a strong industrial base which leads to its economic diversity. Add to this a mix of retail and professional services, and you have a desirable community.
Special Features and Amenities
- 1 and 2 bedroom spacious apartments
- Private Garage with Remote Opener
- Attractive Brick Buildings
- Furnished HEAT and WATER
- Security-Locked Building
- All Appliances Included: Electric Stove with self-cleaning oven, Refrigerator.
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Garbage Disposal
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room on Main Level
- Vertical and Mini-Blinds Furnished
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Abundant Storage with Walk-in Closets
- Each Unit Separated with Double Walls, Soundboard and Insulation
|Apartment Type||Rate Starting at
||Approximate Square Footage|
|1 Bedroom||$550.00||800 sq./ft.|
|2 Bedroom||$650.00||950 sq./ft.|
2 Bedroom 1st Floor
Rent includes heat, sewer and water, hot water, appliances (microwave oven, stove, refrigerator, air conditioner), private garage with opener, balcony or patio.
Terms: We generally require a 12-month lease but do offer short-term rentals for special needs.